Monday, September 29, 2008

Day one

Today we arrived in China and headed off to our home stays. Here is what I learned

-It is 40kms between Huijia and Susan's House
-Three people live in their house, Susan, Anna and Hua Yuan
-Anna is an accountant and Huayuan is a director
-They don't have any pets
-One difference between our houses are that theirs is two stories but my house is bigger and my house has more rooms

For Lunch today we had pizza's (she fed me western food because that tomorrow it will all be Chinese) and we played Ping Pong. It was really fun and exciting! I can't believe that I'm actually in China! (sorry about the rainbow but I have limited time.)

1 comment:

Hamiltons said...

glad you arrived safe and sound. sounds like all is goin well dad has sent yu a txt on the mobile phone

how did yu enjoy your chinese food day and wat did yu have. hows the weather over there its been raining here

will blog yu tomorrow

love from mum, dad and family xox